[Internal-cg] CWG output

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 20:09:15 UTC 2015

Dear Co-Chairs of CWG
One relating to the division /repartition of functions between ICANN as
replacing NTIA and one CSC as performing the functions of monitoring
certain activities of NTIA ,
the second is relating to the recent ICANN communication to the community
as reporoduced below
I request you to kindly reply
Kavouss