[Internal-cg] Contracting

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 15:29:09 UTC 2015

Dear Milton
Thank you very much for clarifications which is highly appreciated
Yes, I need to carefully read the slides including nos .18- 22
The difficulties that faced was the telegraphic nature of the message
Your clarifications were quite helpful .
I will revert back to you soon
Best regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone