[Internal-cg] Formal Actions in Buenos Aires

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Fri Apr 24 13:21:46 UTC 2015

Dear All,

We are currently trying to ascertain the earliest availability for the
interpreters/tech support for the calls.  We will issue the doodle poll for
the first call after ICANN Buenos Aires as soon as we receive this
information.  Please note this first call will be scheduled for 2.5 hours.

Best Regards,

Jennifer