[Internal-cg] Formal Actions in Buenos Aires

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Wed Apr 22 14:21:51 UTC 2015

Alissa,

thank you Alissa for confirming our agreement that ICG will not take any
formal actions based on the forthcoming cwg/names proposal or its draft
versions in Buenos Aires.

I will have to make some hard decisions regarding work priorities and
they may very well prevent me from attending Buenos Aires in person.

Of course I expect a lot of discussion to go on at that f2f meeting.
However it is important to me to know that formal actions will be taken
at subsequent meetings.

Daniel