[Internal-cg] Summary of internally resolved questions re the Numbers and Protocol Parameters proposals

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Tue Apr 21 02:06:02 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Per Jean-Jacques' request, please find the original and revised ICG Call #14: Action Item 2:

Original: Subrenat and Clark to draft a report summarizing information collected during the ICG assessment process of the operational communities’ proposals. This report can be published together with the final transition proposal and should be based on summaries of ICG questions/answers provided by the secretariat. (Discussed on calls #12 and #14.)

Revised: Secretariat to add relevant data from the ICG assessment of the Names proposal, as well as any additional data necessary, to the questions/answers matrix for ICG approval.  This matrix can be published together with the final transition proposal. (Discussed on calls #12 and #14.)

Best Regards,

Jennifer