[Internal-cg] Overlaps/implications of CWG proposal for RIRs/IETF
Milton L Mueller
mueller at syr.edu
Mon Apr 20 20:18:54 UTC 2015
Pardon for the typo, which led to an infinite regress. Option 4 should be 1 + 3
From: Internal-cg [mailto:internal-cg-bounces at ianacg.org] On Behalf Of Milton L Mueller
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 3:54 PM
To: 'Alissa Cooper'; 'internal-cg at ianacg.org'
Subject: Re: [Internal-cg] Overlaps/implications of CWG proposal for RIRs/IETF
I just saw the timing for the April 22 call and I will probably miss all of it, or at best will only be able to come in for 30 minutes. I am supposed to be taking off at 6 am and landing at 8:30 am, and I have an appointment across town in the city I am flying to at 9:30.
I'd propose the following options:
1. I could prepare a brief written summary that you could discuss on the call
2. We could defer the discussion to another time
3. You could try to find a backup person to do what you thought I was going to be able to do.
4. 1 + 4
From: Internal-cg [mailto:internal-cg-bounces at ianacg.org] On Behalf Of Alissa Cooper
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 2:55 PM
To: internal-cg at ianacg.org<mailto:internal-cg at ianacg.org>
Subject: [Internal-cg] Overlaps/implications of CWG proposal for RIRs/IETF
As most of you know the CWG is driving toward issuing its names proposal for public comment on Wednesday (see below). I think as a coordination body we could help the three communities by producing an informal list of questions or issues that the RIRs and IETF may want to consider thinking about and possibly commenting on during the public comment period. Milton has agreed to lead a discussion of this topic on our upcoming call on April 22. I assume most folks are familiar with the CWG proposal at this point, but if not you may want to take a look at it before our call.
Begin forwarded message:
From: Grace Abuhamad <grace.abuhamad at icann.org<mailto:grace.abuhamad at icann.org>>
Subject: [CWG-Stewardship] Action Plan & Timeline Change Announcement
Date: April 16, 2015 at 11:56:49 AM PDT
To: "cwg-stewardship at icann.org<mailto:cwg-stewardship at icann.org>" <cwg-stewardship at icann.org<mailto:cwg-stewardship at icann.org>>
Cc: Brenda Brewer <brenda.brewer at icann.org<mailto:brenda.brewer at icann.org>>
Per the Action Plan discussion on today's call, please note the following key dates. It is important for you to circulate this information to your communities to make sure they are informed. The announcement for the Webinars will be posted in a few hours and I will circulate it to the list when posted.
Also, the call planned for tomorrow Friday 17 April at 11:00 UTC is now cancelled (we were productive enough today. Bravo!). Brenda will send the cancellation notice.
The next CWG call (meeting #42) is Tuesday 21 April at 17:00 UTC.
Timeline for the upcoming week:
* Friday 17 April - Monday 20 April at 23:59 UTC: Publish the draft on Friday morning UTC in order to give the group 3 days (Sat, Sun, Mon) to review and send comments. Please send comments by Monday at 23:59 UTC.
* Tuesday 21 April: Dedicate Tuesday call to review of proposal (this can be a dry-run for the Webinars).
* Wednesday 22 April: Publish the proposal for Public Comment. Note: This will reduce the Public Comment by two days (28 days instead of 30 days).
* Thursday 23 April: Call TBC (there is an overlap with CCWG high intensity meetings)
* Friday 24 April: Webinars and public briefing on Proposal on Friday at 06:00 UTC (Lise) and 14:00 UTC (Jonathan).
We will update relevant Wiki pages in due course,
CWG-Stewardship mailing list
CWG-Stewardship at icann.org<mailto:CWG-Stewardship at icann.org>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Internal-cg