[Internal-cg] Call #15, April 22 - proposed agenda

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Mon Apr 20 18:55:37 UTC 2015

Here is a proposed agenda for call #15 on April 22:

1. Minutes approval - April 8 call minutes

2. Discussion of overlaps/implications of the CWG proposal for the other two proposals we’ve received from the RIRs and IETF

3. Future call schedule

Please send suggestions for edits or additions to the mailing list. I haven’t seen any mailing list traffic indicating a need to discuss the action items below, so they are not on the agenda:

> - Arkko and Barrett to provide further information (diagram) to the internal-cg mailing list regarding the IETF and RIRs' current overall internal accountability and oversight system related to IANA interaction. (Discussed on calls #12, 13, and 14.)
>
> - If any ICG member has a specific question about the jurisdiction of the ICANN-IETF MoU that has not been previously answered either in the IETF proposal or in ICG discussions, that ICG member should send that question to the ICG mailing list. If no questions are received before call #15, this action item will be closed. (Discussed during F2F meeting #4 and calls #13 and 14.)
>
> - If any ICG member has a specific question about the practicalities of coordination between the operational communities (referred to in the protocol parameters proposal and referenced RFCs) that has not been previously answered in ICG discussions, that ICG member should send that specific question to the ICG mailing list. If no questions are received before call #15, this action item will be closed. (Discussed on calls #13 and 14.)

Thanks,
Alissa