[Internal-cg] ICG Call#13 Action item 3 [was RE: Summary of internally resolved questions re the Numbers and Protocol Parameters proposals]

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Thu Apr 16 18:48:42 UTC 2015

Narelle:

The minutes can say "Item was not resolved."
Then we can take it up at the next meeting or on the list - IF someone wants it on the agenda
It makes no sense, however, to say classify as an "action item" an unresolved discussion. I hope we can agree on that simple point.

This discussion is no longer about "the specific topic" that triggered one of the endless loops. It was about how calling non-action items action items can confuse people and waste time.

--MM