[Internal-cg] Fwd: Consensus call: Community comments handling

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Apr 15 20:59:10 UTC 2015

If the objection is to this:

ICG secretariat will acknowledge receipt through an automated receipt message that includes the steps ICG will follow to handle community comments directly submitted to its forum.

I really don't see why there should be any controversy - from either side. It would be easy to just forward the comments, but even if the OC completely ignores the comments it gets or the ICG Forum, the ICG has the authority to agree to send questions to them based on its own reading of the comments.

So I don't disagree with Kavouss, I don't understand why we would not forward the comments, but it doesn't really matter in my view.

--MM