[Internal-cg] Consensus call: Community comments handling

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Wed Apr 15 18:39:53 UTC 2015

All,

We have had many rounds of discussion on the attached document <https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3vghlrn32ge8p4/Community%20Comments%20Handling%20-%2013Feb15.docx?dl=0> concerning community comments handling and I think we have consensus to publish it. Many thanks to Manal, Lynn, and everyone who worked on this. If there are any outstanding objections to publishing it, please send them to the list by April 20 at 20:00 UTC.

Thanks,
Alissa