[Internal-cg] Action items from ICG Call #14, 8 April 2015
sherly at icgsec.asia
Wed Apr 8 07:11:06 UTC 2015
Please find the action items from ICG Call #14 as follows:
1. To edit the explanatory text of the published timeline document (March 2014 into April 2015; v8 into v9).
2. The ICG, under the volunteering of Subrenat and Clark together with the Secretariat, to continue discussing the consolidation of information collected during the assessment process of the three operational communities’ proposals on the internal cg-mailing list.
3. Arkko and Barrett to continue providing further information (diagram) to the internal-cg mailing list about the IETF and RIRs’ current overall internal accountability and oversight system related to IANA interaction.
4. ICG confirmed the completion of step 2 of the finalization process for the protocol parameter and numbers proposals.
5. The ICG to continue discussing on the internal cg‐mailing list about: 1) jurisdiction issue of the current ICANN‐IETF MoU; 2) the practicalities of coordination between the operation communities (referred to in the protocol parameters proposal and referenced RFCs).
6. Fältström to coordinate with the Secretariat on the proposed call schedule after ICANN Buenos Aires and share in the internal-cg mailing list.
7. Regarding minutes for approval: 1) Approval of minutes from ICG Meeting #4 - 7 Feb; 2) ICG to continue discussing the approval of minutes from ICG Meeting #4 - 6 Feb and ICG Call #13 – 11 March on the internal-cg mailing list and in the next call.
Thanks and regards,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Internal-cg