[Question-icg] From Kingston Estima!!

Mr Kingston Estima kingstonestim at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 09:03:04 UTC 2015

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Kingston Estima, a citizen of Fiji Island, recently employed by one of the commercial bank here in ASIA as internal auditor. I discovered an amount of (Nine million six hundred thousand dollars) unaccounted for as a result of an overdraft from an oil company.Your sincere partnership is required to enable me transfer this funds to your account for both of us to share Please respond to me via this email address.

Your earlier response to this email will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Kingston Estima.