[Question-icg] FINAL NOTICE: YOU ARE AMONG THE FOREIGN CONTRACTORS FOR SETTLEMENT

ZARA & ZARA info at data.com
Mon Oct 19 20:46:45 UTC 2015

GLOBAL FOREIGNERS AND CONTRACTORS SETTLEMENT CENTRE.

Suite 207, Xin Hue Drive,
Off Sichuan East Road,
Shanghai China

DEAR SIR/MA,

This is Zara and working for Asia Foreigners And Contractors Settlement Centre. Your email is among the foreigners and contractors on withheld payment list. You are on Batch "B" list and therefore eligible to the sum of 10 MLN U S D.

I will direct you after reconfirming the following details from you in order to match with what we have on record.

FULL NAME:

HOME ADDRESS:

OCCUPATION:

MALE/FEMALE: