[Internal-cg] ICG members attending the Marrakech meeting

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Fri Feb 19 01:59:42 UTC 2016

Hi Jennifer,

I’ll be there for most of the period.

Could we possibly have a recap/reminder of any IANA related events which
are happening in Marrakech?

I notice:

- IANA stewardship implementation, Monday
- The Role of the Ombudsman Post Transition, Weds
- Internet Governance Public Sesssion, Thursday

https://meetings.icann.org/en/marrakech55/schedule-full

Thanks

Paul.