[Internal-cg] OC roles during implementation phase

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Wed Sep 16 19:19:24 UTC 2015

As you correctly say, Jari, the approach from the names community - at least
the g-part I'm with - should be similar.

If I'm right the point came up already during the CWG chartering phase but
wasn't incorporated there. But this doesn't mean that it could'nt be
discussed there. Anyway there shall be a bottom-up process within the
g-community as usual to decide on engagement for the implementation phase.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich